Monday, April 29, 6 – 9 pm ***RSVP BELOW*** Carpenters Local 713 Union Hall 1050 Mattox Road, Hayward Sisters and Brothers, It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for: a Castlewood VICTORY party!!! As a way of thanking you for your endless support, donations, solidarity, ... Read more...
For three years, we’ve been looking forward to the day we could make this announcement: Castlewood workers have won their struggle for justice! On February 13, the workers approved a great new contract that provides job security, affordable family health care, raises, and a substantial ... Read more...
Join non-union fast food workers in their fight for justice! Friday, January 25, 11am – 1:30pm. Oakland Airport, Inside Terminals 1 and 2 Non-union fast food workers at the Oakland Airport continue to seek a fair process to decide if they want to form a ... Read more...
Strike at Oakland Airport on Hold as Progress Made in Food and Retail Contract Negotiations UNITE HERE Local 2850, the union that represents two hundred fast food and retail employees of HMS Host at the Oakland International Airport, has put holiday season strike plans on ... Read more...
Oakland Airport Workers Ready to Strike! Help us Make Picket Signs! Tuesday, December 18, 6:00 – 8:00PM ILWU Local 6 Union Hall, 99 Hegenberger Rd Oakland Airport concessions workers have given HMS Host until the end of the day on Thursday, December 20 to come ... Read more...
- 12/20: Holiday Picket at Castlewood
- Thanksgiving March and Hayride to Castlewood
- Locked-Out Castlewood Workers Protest
- Candlelight Procession at Castlewood
- Holiday Inn Concord: New Name, Same Grinch Tactics
- Castlewood Country Club: Open Your Doors!
- Concord hotel workers keep protesting health care costs, imposed 21 months ago
- Castlewood Workers to March on Anniversary of Lockout
- San Jose Mercury News: Two dozen arrested in labor demonstration at Pleasanton’s Castlewood Country Club
- SF Chronicle: San Pablo Casino workers irked over no raises
- Notice to Employees and Members
- Pleasanton Weekly: Castlewood’s locked out union workers march in downtown Pleasanton
- UNITE HERE Local 2850 – Disability Policy
- 2/25/12: 2 Years in the Streets – Fighting for the 99%!
- Mercury News: Occupy Oakland forces to join labor protest march to Castlewood Country Club on Saturday
- KTVU: Occupy protesters join former country club employees in protest over 2-year labor dispute
- Mother Jones: At Country Club, a Rally to “Save the 1 Percent”
- East Bay Express: Castlewood Lawyer Doctored Evidence?
- 7/6/12: We Fly for Justice at OAK!
- Fri, 8/3: Join fired OAK workers on the picket line!
- East Bay Express: Workers Allege Violations at Oakland Airport
- In These Times: Workers Try to Organize Airport Subway, Get Fired
- KPFA: Fired Oakland Airport Workers Speak Out
- Sign the Boycott Pledge!
- 8/31: Labor Day Airport Action + Boycott Launch!
- LOCKOUT FOUND ILLEGAL! Action Wedneday 5 pm!
- Tri-Valley Times: Labor board sides with Castlewood workers
- Daily Kos: Still No Health Care. Still No Job. But 907 Days Later, One Vindicating Court Decision.
- San Ramon Express: NLRB law judge finds Castlewood club wrong in locking out workers
- Bay Guardian: Country Club workers plan picket after step towards victory
- BIG NEWS from Castlewood!
- 3/15: Rally for Justice at OAK!
- Rally this Thursday at Port of Oakland!
- Airport Leader Fired! Rally on Friday
- The lockout is OVER!
3/08/13 •3/15: Rally for Justice at OAK!
1/22/13 •1/25: Rally INSIDE OAK Airport
12/17/12 •Oakland Airport Workers Ready to Strike!
12/04/12 •Rally this Thursday at Port of Oakland!
10/24/12 •Airport Leader Fired! Rally on Friday